Are You Serious About Growing Your Process Serving Business?
Liaison Process Serving is actively seeking qualified process servers that have the capacity and expertise to perform process serving and court filing services for our clients and other process server members within our network.
Process servers working in partnership with our Liaison Process Serving receive the following benefits:
- Access to ValetServe™, our proprietary web-based program where you update and monitor all cases assigned to you, eliminating the need for countless worksheets.
- Receive automated notifications when cases are assigned to you
- Easily track all attempts made and disbursements
- Get access to our extensive resource of reliable and professional process servers across Ontario and British Columbia
- Instantly expand services to your exisitng clients in over 80 cities
- Reduce over 50% of your administrative tasks and paperwork
- Invoices for your services are automatically created for you and submitted online to Liaison with just one click
- Prepare pre-populated Affidavits within seconds
- No calling or preparing status reports to clients
- And much more!
- Must have proficient knowledge with the Rules of Civil Procedure
- Must have over 2 years' experience
- Must be computer literate and access to a printer and computer
- Must possess one or more of the following portable electronic devices: Smartphone, Tablet and/or Laptop for updating purposes
- Must have No criminal record. We reserve the right to conduct such as search, if deemed necessary.
To be considered further in this process, please complete the Enrollment Form. Only those that meet our requirements will be contacted. Thank you for your time and consideration.